In order for us to provide correct pricing and turnaround, please have the following information available:
- Quantity: Minimum of 1,000 tags per order.
- Size of Tag: All of our tags are custom made. There is no additional charge for odd sized tags. For #1 - #8 tag sizes, check our Standard Sizes page.
- Standard Hole Punch: 3/16", 1/4", or 3/8" reinforced with fiber patch. Larger holes can be reinforced with mylar.
- Corners: Standard Clipped or Square Corners.
- Die Cut: Standard or Custom Order Dies.
- Paper Stock: Color & Weight. For colors & weight options, check our Colors page.
- Printing & Ink Color: 1 or 2 Sided, Black, PMS 185 (Red), or select any PMS Color for an additional charge.
- Attachments: 12" Cotton String (looped or knotted), 7" Knotted Elastic (white only) or Standard 12" 26ga Wire. We also have 23ga Wire and can go as long as 18" for an additional charge.
- Metal Eyelets: 3/16" Zinc (standard) or 3/16" or 3/8" Brass (brass is more expensive).
- Consecutive Numbering: Number of positions, 3/16", 1/4" (standard) or 3/8". Red or Black ink.
- Perforations: Vertical or Horizontal Perforations or Scoring, Horizontal Knife Slits/Cuts.
- Extras: Adhesives, Mylar, Bleeds, Screens or Reversals.
- Artwork: Will artwork be provided or would you like us to typeset it? All jobs are quoted with black & white camera ready art (color seperated, if applicable) provided. We can typeset for an additional charge. Please email artwork in .eps or .pdf format. Please keep in mind that our art department is PC based and cannot use Mac files.
Contact us today for your free, no obligation quote!
- By Phone at (800) 322-TAGS (8247)
- By Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax at (937) 228-3832